PlanetTogether provides Offline License Keys based upon a data model. If significant changes have been made to the model, the instance may go into Read-Only Mode.
This article will guide you through some troubleshooting tips and how to submit a Support Request if your instance goes into Read-Only Mode.
Note: This process only applies to users with an Offline License Key.
A PlanetTogether offline instance will enter Read-Only Mode when significant changes have been made to the model.
We first recommend trying to 'Undo' the changes that could have caused the instance to go into Read-Only Mode. These include making significant changes to the resources, tools, routings, items, etc.
Submit a Support Request
If you are still experiencing issues, you will need to submit a support request to PlanetTogether's support team.
Please fill out all of the required fields, in addition to:
- Details: Provide details of any changes you have made to the model that could have caused the instance to go into Read-Only Mode. This can include changes made to the resources, tools, routings, items, etc.
- Category: Select "License issue or Software is read-only."
- File Upload: Please upload the latest scenario file.
- Ensure that your instance services are stopped.
- Click 'Browse...'
- In the File Explorer, go to: C:\ProgramData\PlanetTogether APS\<Instance Name Instance Version>\System\Data\Scenario
- Select the scenarios.dat file
Once the request is submitted, PlanetTogether will use the scenario file for validation, identify which changes have caused the issue, and re-activate the license. Please consult this article once you have received your updated license.