The history pane is used to keep track of the changes that have been made to the schedule. Each row of the history pane represents a different change that has been applied.
The following columns provide information about the changes made:
- Description: Describes the nature of the change.
- History Type: The action that has caused the change. For example, “Job Changed.”
- Key: Unique identifier for the object affected by the action.
- Object Type: The type of object that has been affected by the action. For example, “Job.”
- Plant: The plant that the change has affected.
- Time Stamp: The date and time of the change.
- User: The user that has made the change.
The buttons in the toolbar found at the top of the history view control the information shown in the list.
- Full History: This option will display all the changes that have been made.
- Job Change History: This option will filter the history type column to display only job changes.
- Performance History: This option will filter the history type column to display finished activities and jobs.
- Performance Report: When this button is clicked, a new screen showing the resource performance report appears. The performance report compares the actual hours and quantity values to the expected values for a resource. A performance of 100% means that the reported hours and quantities match the expected hours and quantities. Lower values are preferred, as they mean that the resource performs faster than the expected or standard time.
- Clear Resource Performance: This button will clear all performance data from the history pane.