1) Open Instance Manager and stop services on desired instance.
2) Navigate to Customization Folder (located within the instance folder)
- C:\ProgramData\PlanetTogether\[Instance Name]\[Version Number]\System\Data\Customizations
3) Copy Customization DLL file to Customization Folder above
4) In Instance Manager, highlight the desired instance and click EDIT button
5) Navigate to Recordings Tab
6) Check Box “Absorb customizations folder (Not applicable for unit testing)”
7) Click Save and Close Button
8) Highlight desired instance and click “Start Services” Button
9) Your customization file will load as services are started.
NOTE: This will embed the customization code into the current scenarios.dat file, meaning that this customization will be permanently be associated with the scenarios.dat file. This allows you to uncheck “Absorb customizations folder (Not applicable for unit testing)” in the future, and still load your recording file.