Loading from a Recording File or Scenario Backup
On the PlanetTogether server:
- You will first need to stop the services in the Instance Manager:
- You will then need to locate the most recent scenario.dat file from the Recordings folder. The location can vary depending on which disk drive the software has been installed on, but can generally be found under C:\ProgramData\PlanetTogether APS [Instance Name]\System\Data\Recordings. Locate the Recordings folder, select the latest one based on Date modified. Note: the file will have a string indicating the date and time it was created prepended to the file name:
- You will need to copy the scenario.dat file from the Recordings to the Scenario folder, which can be found along the same path as the previous step, C:\ProgramData\PlanetTogether APS [Instance Name]\System\Data\Scenario.
- For the next step, best practice is to rename the existing Scenarios.dat file, indicating that it is a backup, and adding the current date to it as well, as opposed to removing it completely. After the file is renamed, you can remove the date stamp from the name of the file moved from the Recordings folder so it is now Scenarios.dat:
- Restart the services from the Instance Manager: