Installation And Updates
Field Mapping Wizard
Resource connectors specify a flow relationship between two resources. A resource can have one or more connections to downstream resources to specify where successor operations can be schedules. If a resource connector is specified for a resource, then successor operations will only be scheduled to one of the connected resources.
Setting Up Resource Connections
- Go to the Resource Connectors tab (Settings | Scenario Data | Resource Connectors).
- Select a resource from the From Resource drop-down menu.
- Select a successor resource from the To Resource drop-down menu.
- The Fixed Transit Hrs field allows users to set up the amount of time it takes for jobs to transfer from the original resource to the successor resource.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Note: Manual violations of resource connectors through drag-and-drop are allowed but will cause a flag to be displayed to warn the user of the violation.